The following steps are required to build your personal Report Organizer:
- Define your subject. Who/What are you researching? Is it a person, place, system, event, or philosophy?
- Select a general topic to direct your research.
- Choose several subtopics to help refine your research.
- Use the Random Subtopic Generator to add some of your own subtopics.
- Decide if you wish to save your Report Organizer. If you save it, you may update it later, or export it to NoteStar.
- View your Report Organizer and search for information on each subtopic.